Moonspear i'm just a normal boy
Sun Mote Copse
Comrade
130 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Sialuk was right: Stingray, too, had grown. It was not in the sense of stretching limbs and maturing features like his little sisters, but he had put on weight in the form of muscle, filled out the spaces in his body that were awkward and gangling before. There was still some fat to him that he would never successfully shake off, but below that was the physique of his father in a smaller package. He was an amalgamation of his parents that way.

Having met Kukutux, he knew Sialuk to favor her mother. What of her children? He would have liked to meet them, but wasn't sure he would be sticking around long enough to do so this time. Perhaps once he located his parents and settled in, he would pay another visit to meet the children of Sialuk and Elentari, whom he remembered with fondness. During his first pack hunt, she had been encouraging.

Everyone's still here, then, he surmised with a warm smile. I'm happy to hear they have so many role models. For all the bad that had transpired in Sapphique, he had grown up with many role models as well, and hoped if there ever came a day where he had children of his own, the same could be said for them.

He fell in step behind the leader, taking a moment in silence while they walked to drink deep of the crisp mountain air. Sometimes he missed the salt-laden breeze of the seaside, but there was something so clean and refreshing about Moonspear, he couldn't help but miss it while he was away. He had missed everywhere he had ever been, which was perhaps the reason he returned. That, and Ilaya, and Salinger.

It's nice to be back here, was his idle comment.
Messages In This Thread
i'm just a normal boy - by Stingray - January 16, 2024, 12:47 AM
RE: i'm just a normal boy - by Sialuk - January 19, 2024, 04:14 PM
RE: i'm just a normal boy - by Stingray - February 10, 2024, 01:26 PM
RE: i'm just a normal boy - by Sialuk - February 16, 2024, 04:54 PM
RE: i'm just a normal boy - by Stingray - February 20, 2024, 11:03 AM
RE: i'm just a normal boy - by Sialuk - March 06, 2024, 09:10 PM
RE: i'm just a normal boy - by Stingray - March 08, 2024, 03:25 AM
RE: i'm just a normal boy - by Sialuk - March 13, 2024, 07:19 PM