Noctisardor Bypass We'll sneak out while they sleep
759 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Druid swallowed a chuckle when Glaukos squeezed himself into the den, as if he didn’t quite fit inside. She sensed his unease and gave him a soft smile, appreciating that he would make himself uncomfortable at her request—both of them.

Now there’s an idea, she hummed in response to his pitch.

She liked the thought, in principle. It was a little unconventional but Druid wasn’t particularly one for conventions, was she? Practically speaking, the children would need monikers of some kind from the start, perhaps simple nicknames they could shed when they were a bit more grown.

‘When they can’… Druid repeated. If we let them pick their names as soon as they’re capable of speech, we may end up with children named things like Goo and Gaga, she pointed out with an indelicate snort. Do you have a surname? she tacked on in the next breath.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
We'll sneak out while they sleep - by Myrmidon - February 18, 2024, 05:15 PM
RE: We'll sneak out while they sleep - by Druid - February 18, 2024, 05:32 PM
RE: We'll sneak out while they sleep - by Myrmidon - February 18, 2024, 05:43 PM
RE: We'll sneak out while they sleep - by Druid - February 18, 2024, 07:39 PM
RE: We'll sneak out while they sleep - by Myrmidon - February 29, 2024, 04:24 PM
RE: We'll sneak out while they sleep - by Druid - February 29, 2024, 09:02 PM
RE: We'll sneak out while they sleep - by Myrmidon - March 05, 2024, 03:45 PM
RE: We'll sneak out while they sleep - by Druid - March 05, 2024, 04:03 PM
RE: We'll sneak out while they sleep - by Myrmidon - March 10, 2024, 12:34 AM
RE: We'll sneak out while they sleep - by Druid - March 10, 2024, 10:56 AM
RE: We'll sneak out while they sleep - by Myrmidon - March 10, 2024, 03:54 PM
RE: We'll sneak out while they sleep - by Druid - March 11, 2024, 08:01 AM