Sun Mote Copse but i'd rather swim ashore
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,991 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Skipjack fussed a little as his brother passed him to his mother. Meerkat hastily tucked him against her side, beside Otter. The two puppies squirmed and she spent a moment soothing them with brushes of her tongue. When they were settled, she raised her eyes back to her elder son.

He used the word “better,” which implied he felt he hadn’t done a good enough job in the past. She frowned thoughtfully, mentally refuting this, though she did not argue. Meerkat instead focused on the more important part of his message: he wanted to step up and be more involved with this year’s bairns.

I would love that, she said, too exhausted for grand speeches, though each word was heartfelt. Yes, she answered his next question, I do. I certainly think you have the temperament for it. What about ambassadorship interests you? Which duties and tasks would you want to focus on?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
but i'd rather swim ashore - by Stingray - March 04, 2024, 01:35 AM
RE: but i'd rather swim ashore - by Meerkat - March 04, 2024, 09:04 AM
RE: but i'd rather swim ashore - by Stingray - March 08, 2024, 03:34 AM
RE: but i'd rather swim ashore - by Meerkat - March 08, 2024, 09:00 AM
RE: but i'd rather swim ashore - by Stingray - April 06, 2024, 10:23 PM
RE: but i'd rather swim ashore - by Meerkat - April 08, 2024, 08:41 AM
RE: but i'd rather swim ashore - by Stingray - April 17, 2024, 10:39 AM
RE: but i'd rather swim ashore - by Meerkat - April 18, 2024, 08:16 AM