Noctisardor Bypass We'll sneak out while they sleep
Loner
738 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
It can be, she mused in reply, in the sense that it indicates a family unit when they all share one last name.

She had been born and raised Druid of Rivenwood, which wasn’t so much a surname as a title, she supposed. Then she’d chosen Basilisk for herself, a name of which she was still fond for its connection to her childhood companion. Would Glaukos and their children like to share either one, she wondered?

Before she could press the issue any further, her earlier nausea returned with a sudden vengeance. Druid leaped to her feet and managed to exit the den to avoid upchucking in their cozy space. Afterward, she sighed and kicked dirt over the puddle of vomit, then slunk back toward the little lair.

She frowned an apology at him, then squeezed in beside Glaukos again. Instead of resuming their conversation, Druid’s head sank to her paws and she closed her eyes.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
We'll sneak out while they sleep - by Myrmidon - February 18, 2024, 05:15 PM
RE: We'll sneak out while they sleep - by Druid - February 18, 2024, 05:32 PM
RE: We'll sneak out while they sleep - by Myrmidon - February 18, 2024, 05:43 PM
RE: We'll sneak out while they sleep - by Druid - February 18, 2024, 07:39 PM
RE: We'll sneak out while they sleep - by Myrmidon - February 29, 2024, 04:24 PM
RE: We'll sneak out while they sleep - by Druid - February 29, 2024, 09:02 PM
RE: We'll sneak out while they sleep - by Myrmidon - March 05, 2024, 03:45 PM
RE: We'll sneak out while they sleep - by Druid - March 05, 2024, 04:03 PM
RE: We'll sneak out while they sleep - by Myrmidon - March 10, 2024, 12:34 AM
RE: We'll sneak out while they sleep - by Druid - March 10, 2024, 10:56 AM
RE: We'll sneak out while they sleep - by Myrmidon - March 10, 2024, 03:54 PM
RE: We'll sneak out while they sleep - by Druid - March 11, 2024, 08:01 AM