Two Eyes Cenote Sleep over
Muat-riya
Fellahin
Any way you want me, baby
116 Posts
Ooc — Sprout
The woman's voice struck Machi like a blow, causing him to flinch horribly—a teenager caught red-handed sneaking a friend in through the window. Despite his initial confusion about the identities of the two figures before him—a dashing man radiating glitz to rival his own, and a delicate, doll-like adolescent—it didn't take him long to piece together the puzzle, a conclusion swiftly reinforced by the weight of the girl's titles—she was unquestionably the supreme leader here.

With a gentle but instructing tap to Rooke's paw, Machi stepped forward, positioning himself in front of the little wolf-dog, and sank fluidly into a deep bow, eyes humbly focused on the ground and his forehead nearly touching the floor.

Goddess of the Red Sands, my King, The man began respectfully, his voice maintaining a steady cadence despite the surge of anxiety, I encountered him wandering the wastes, and I have brought him here with the hope that he may find rejuvenation and, in turn, spread the word of the strength and benevolence of the great kingdom of Akashingo, he explained, his opal eyes remaining steady, unwavering from their focus on the earth.

As he spoke, Machi's feathery tail rested reassuringly on the charcoal flank, offering silent support to the nervous youth beside him. I sought only to extend our hospitality to a boy in need, my Pharaoh, and am ready to accept any punishment for any oversteps I have taken.

Meme re-draw doodle by me!
Messages In This Thread
Sleep over - by Rooke - March 09, 2024, 03:04 AM
RE: Sleep over - by Machiavelli - March 13, 2024, 01:22 AM
RE: Sleep over - by Toula - March 14, 2024, 09:24 PM
RE: Sleep over - by Rashepses - March 16, 2024, 07:48 PM
RE: Sleep over - by Legend - March 16, 2024, 08:23 PM
RE: Sleep over - by Rooke - March 21, 2024, 11:13 PM
RE: Sleep over - by Machiavelli - March 22, 2024, 02:36 AM
RE: Sleep over - by Toula - March 25, 2024, 12:26 PM
RE: Sleep over - by Rashepses - March 25, 2024, 08:53 PM
RE: Sleep over - by Legend - March 27, 2024, 02:54 AM