Ouroboros Spine how can i believe when this cloud hangs over me
Moonglow
Zeta
80 Posts
Ooc — Twin
All Welcome 
tags r for ref or for joining <3

peregrine continued to improve. he was up and about most days, now, helping the moonwolves with their hunting and border-tending, mostly. he restocked the herb piles and sorted preyskins, fished in the lake and spoke nonchalantly with those he recognized.
he was starting to like it here! it was a weird feeling, to stay in one place for as long as this. he could not remember the last time he did so. every now and again, he thought of visiting his father, or perhaps his family out in the copse — but why should he?
and there was eye candy galore here, which pleased the boy greatly — he stole passing glances of @Aiolos, the tall bourbon-pelted man; he thought often of ajei, the cinnamon girl he'd met by the lake; and he quite liked to think of what it'd be like to be sandwiched between @Chickadee and @Kivaluk. and then there was the other new girl, @Galana; she, too, intrigued him! ah, so many choices to daydream about, which he did often when he was not working.
today, he is busying himself with carrying a freshly-caught beaver back to his camp. he thought perhaps he'd offer the pelt to moonwoman as a gift of thanks — all he has to do is figure out how to skin an animal.
Messages In This Thread
how can i believe when this cloud hangs over me - by Peregrine - April 03, 2024, 08:44 PM