Sun Mote Copse Sun-Dried Tomato Copse
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,981 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Well, they certainly knew the pain of losing a distraught son to the wilderness. Meerkat drew in a long breath as she pondered this part of the story, though Njord’s voice recaptured her attention as he fielded her other queries. It seemed Sakhmet had returned sans Akkuma only for Kigipigak to leave her and Kivaluk. She still wanted to know why.

Judging by her husband’s expression, he empathized with the man. Meerkat did not feel the same, though she did not speak to these feelings. At the end of the day, it was none of her business, though it didn’t sit right with her that neither Asivaq nor Njord seemed to hold the man accountable for abandoning his family, presumably of his own free will.

Let’s talk about something else? she suggested after a moment, smiling gently at her husband. Something lighter. How many bairns do you think you feel?

She caught his paw and pressed it to the side of her baby bump again. It was impossible to truly tell, though Meerkat guessed there were are least two, possibly three. It was fun to guess, though in the end, she knew it didn’t matter, just as long as they came safely into this world soon.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Sun-Dried Tomato Copse - by Njord - February 16, 2024, 03:46 PM
RE: Sun-Dried Tomato Copse - by Meerkat - February 16, 2024, 05:18 PM
RE: Sun-Dried Tomato Copse - by Njord - February 17, 2024, 02:12 PM
RE: Sun-Dried Tomato Copse - by Meerkat - February 18, 2024, 08:35 PM
RE: Sun-Dried Tomato Copse - by Njord - February 22, 2024, 10:46 AM
RE: Sun-Dried Tomato Copse - by Meerkat - February 22, 2024, 12:28 PM
RE: Sun-Dried Tomato Copse - by Njord - February 25, 2024, 09:26 AM
RE: Sun-Dried Tomato Copse - by Meerkat - February 25, 2024, 03:51 PM
RE: Sun-Dried Tomato Copse - by Njord - March 21, 2024, 08:47 PM
RE: Sun-Dried Tomato Copse - by Meerkat - March 22, 2024, 10:36 AM
RE: Sun-Dried Tomato Copse - by Njord - April 12, 2024, 05:15 PM