Two Eyes Cenote A Winged Insect to Your Funeral Pyre
Muat-riya
Fellahin
Any way you want me, baby
157 Posts
Ooc — Sprout
The beginning of it, I hope, Machiavelli replied with a soft smile, as if extending a hand to gently fend off her impending assault.

An excellent question indeed, my Lady, he concurred, his voice rather calm despite the tension in the air. I am not foolish enough to expect you to put your trust in me blindly. Rather, I seek the opportunity to earn your confidence through my actions, starting by providing you with answers.

My attack on Legend was a regrettable case of mistaken identity, He admitted with a resigned shrug, It's as simple as that.

Whom did I mistake her for? That, my esteemed Hebsut is where I place my trust in you: I am being pursued. Machi admitted earnestly, his opal eyes meeting hers with a pleading sincerity. I cannot say by how many or when they will find me, but I know they draw closer with each passing day. In my misguided judgment, I mistook Legend for one of those adversaries, prompting my attack.

So, why should you trust me? he asked, posing the question with a tinge of self-reflection. Because, like any rational being, I am motivated by self-preservation. My survival hinges upon establishing a refuge here in Akashingo. Therefore, it is undeniably in my best interest to ensure this palace and its inhabitants flourish.

I understand your skepticism, and respect it, Machi sighed, lowering his gaze briefly to the pouch under his paw. However, I lay bare my soul before you. I did not come here with the intent to deceive you, Lady Eset.

suck the rot right out of my bloodstream
Messages In This Thread
A Winged Insect to Your Funeral Pyre - by Machiavelli - March 23, 2024, 02:24 AM
RE: A Winged Insect to Your Funeral Pyre - by Eset - April 13, 2024, 11:19 PM
RE: A Winged Insect to Your Funeral Pyre - by Eset - April 17, 2024, 02:29 PM
RE: A Winged Insect to Your Funeral Pyre - by Eset - April 17, 2024, 06:43 PM
RE: A Winged Insect to Your Funeral Pyre - by Machiavelli - April 18, 2024, 12:15 AM
RE: A Winged Insect to Your Funeral Pyre - by Eset - April 20, 2024, 02:46 PM
RE: A Winged Insect to Your Funeral Pyre - by Eset - April 21, 2024, 07:03 PM
RE: A Winged Insect to Your Funeral Pyre - by Eset - April 28, 2024, 12:05 PM
RE: A Winged Insect to Your Funeral Pyre - by Eset - April 28, 2024, 04:07 PM
RE: A Winged Insect to Your Funeral Pyre - by Eset - April 28, 2024, 07:12 PM
RE: A Winged Insect to Your Funeral Pyre - by Eset - April 29, 2024, 04:14 PM
RE: A Winged Insect to Your Funeral Pyre - by Eset - May 18, 2024, 01:49 PM
RE: A Winged Insect to Your Funeral Pyre - by Eset - May 23, 2024, 12:57 PM