Hushed Willows But damn girl, since you've come around
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
963 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
‘She also asked me to drug your food so you’d get some sleep.’ He paused—his tongue sweeping back the final remnants of the herbs he had just finished taking on Reverie’s insistence—his eyes casting her a sideways glance. Huh…

She wanted to  offer some of her pack members to contribute to the hunt—idly, he shook his head. Not because he felt they were incapable—but simply… it was a matter of the creek. “I don’t plan on taking anyone with me,” he confided—perhaps unwisely. “Arric is going to be a father soon, I’m sure… Viinturuth would be more than willing to take out the man who hurt his niece. But…”

It was too much to ask.

And he felt a flicker of reluctance when she spoke that he could not do this as soon as he returned—because she was right. Mae couldn’t just be left alone.

Quiet acceptance shrouded over him—Viinturuth could scout the mans whereabouts in the meantime. Until then…

“What will I need to do to help her?” Herbs—guidance. Everything.

He could rest when he was dead. And given the size and ferocity of the man in the marsh… It was possible that his hourglass was nearly up.
Messages In This Thread
But damn girl, since you've come around - by Reverie - April 19, 2024, 02:13 PM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Akavir - April 19, 2024, 02:30 PM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Akavir - April 19, 2024, 08:08 PM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Akavir - April 20, 2024, 09:14 AM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Akavir - April 20, 2024, 03:19 PM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Akavir - April 20, 2024, 05:27 PM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Akavir - April 23, 2024, 10:22 AM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Akavir - April 23, 2024, 02:00 PM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Akavir - April 24, 2024, 07:39 AM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Akavir - April 24, 2024, 08:13 AM