Two Eyes Cenote In Heavy Mist, In Glitter Dust
Muat-riya
Fellahin
Any way you want me, baby
157 Posts
Ooc — Sprout
Machi's brow furrowed as he regarded the frustrated boy, his opal eyes flicking up to the ceiling as he sucked in a breath. I'm sorry, Rooke, he said finally, his tone apologetic as he began to scrub behind the boy's ears. I would never have expected the Pharaoh to show up, especially this late at night. She must have arrived while I was away.

Ah, but enough about that for now, darling, Machi continued, his tone reassuring. Let's focus on getting you clean and presentable, hmm? After all, I wouldn't want to keep Her Majesty waiting.

He was quiet for a moment, methodical as he washed the day from Rooke's fur, unsure of what to say next and grateful when the boy broke the tense silence.

Yes, I'm afraid they did, he responded with a grimace, tugging a stubborn mat from the dark fur with a bit more force than intended. Do you have any experience in the culinary arts, Rooke? he inquired, his paw applying gentle pressure to ease the tension in the boy's shoulder. I do hope you do. Otherwise, our salvation may lie in the hands of... Machi paused, a disgusted wrinkle forming on his nose, Legend.

suck the rot right out of my bloodstream
Messages In This Thread
In Heavy Mist, In Glitter Dust - by Machiavelli - April 08, 2024, 11:34 PM
RE: In Heavy Mist, In Glitter Dust - by Rooke - April 14, 2024, 12:03 AM
RE: In Heavy Mist, In Glitter Dust - by Machiavelli - April 16, 2024, 08:32 PM
RE: In Heavy Mist, In Glitter Dust - by Rooke - April 23, 2024, 08:42 PM
RE: In Heavy Mist, In Glitter Dust - by Machiavelli - April 26, 2024, 01:06 AM
RE: In Heavy Mist, In Glitter Dust - by Legend - May 03, 2024, 01:05 AM
RE: In Heavy Mist, In Glitter Dust - by Rooke - May 04, 2024, 08:04 PM
RE: In Heavy Mist, In Glitter Dust - by Machiavelli - May 15, 2024, 11:38 PM
RE: In Heavy Mist, In Glitter Dust - by Rooke - May 18, 2024, 02:32 AM
RE: In Heavy Mist, In Glitter Dust - by Machiavelli - May 19, 2024, 11:27 PM