Sun Mote Copse As if some magic, like a staff found a burning bush
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,996 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Meerkat walked the borders slowly, letting Skipjack familiarize himself with the lay of the land. She was on high alert, eyes darting vigilantly around their surroundings. Her nostrils flared as she continuously combed the air for scents. Her ears twitched at every noise.

They pricked at the sound of a howl in the near distance. Meerkat commanded her son to her side. He immediately heeled, his shoulder brushing her leg as he followed her to the source of the sound. When she clapped eyes on the caller, she mistook her for a fox for a second.

She quickly realize her mistake and explained to Skip, It’s a she-wolf. She’s very small. Meerkat’s brow furrowed. She may be emaciated. That means she hasn’t had much food lately. We’ll approach with caution.

And so they did, Meerkat’s whisky eyes assessing the stranger’s svelte figure. On one hand, she felt sorry for this young woman and wanted to help her. On the other, she felt protective of her son and the daughter who wasn’t even with her right now.

Hello. Can we help you? the lady of the copse queried, motioning Skip to a stop and taking another step, so that he was slightly behind her.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: As if some magic, like a staff found a burning bush - by Meerkat - May 13, 2024, 12:51 PM