Raven's Watch silverwave
Brecheliant
Family
823 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
That just makes it all the more right.  It sounds beautiful.  Bridget looked out thoughtfully as she tried to conjure the image.  It sounded a lot like here, or if not, then similar to parts of Moonspear she’d seen.  Few things could beat the stars up there.

I don’t know.  Maybe, for a while.  Bridget was quiet for a moment, considering the question and what she wanted to say.  There was a quiet assumption behind it, one that Bridget wasn’t willing to leave unspoken.  If she knew Teya, chances were high that she would never ask.

I don’t know if the invitation is there to come with, but if it is, I don’t think I should take it right away.  If leaving is the right answer, then you, and they -  she gave a nod in the direction of where Ponyboy and Brontë waited, - need the space.  I’m as wrapped up in the past as anyone else in Brecheliant, maybe even more.  I want you to have the time to sort out what you want without feeling like you need to make anyone else happy.  Including me.  Especially me.

Then she smiled.  And if the invitation wasn’t open, then you’re obviously one step ahead of me.  Or at least on the same page.  Despite the lightness she held to her voice, there was a distinct feeling there too.  This was something she’d thought about, long and hard, ever since she’d gotten the sense that this was a possibility.  It’s not my job to decide how okay you are, I know.  And I don’t want to decide that for you.  I just… want you to have that space.  Actually have the chance to be a mom, and enjoy it, without all of the other mess getting in the way.

Realizing she’d said a lot, Bridget wrapped it up and hoped that was enough to get what she wanted across.  It was hard to put into words, even for one as comfortable talking as she was.  They were a mess, at the end of the day, even if that mess wasn’t bad.  Still, she couldn’t help but worry that the things Teya wanted, the ones that had led her away from Bridget time and time again, still existed.  Those things weren’t necessarily something that had to get between them, but if her friend wanted a family, then Bridget wanted to make sure she wasn’t just an excuse to avoid the pain of another Reyes.  Another Sorana.  Another Bronco.
Messages In This Thread
silverwave - by Teya - May 15, 2024, 10:18 AM
RE: silverwave - by Bridget - May 15, 2024, 10:34 AM
RE: silverwave - by Teya - May 15, 2024, 10:48 AM
RE: silverwave - by Bridget - May 15, 2024, 11:57 AM
RE: silverwave - by Teya - May 15, 2024, 01:16 PM
RE: silverwave - by Bridget - May 15, 2024, 07:36 PM
RE: silverwave - by Teya - May 16, 2024, 10:34 AM
RE: silverwave - by Bridget - May 16, 2024, 11:20 AM
RE: silverwave - by Teya - May 20, 2024, 10:58 PM
RE: silverwave - by Bridget - May 21, 2024, 08:58 AM
RE: silverwave - by Teya - May 24, 2024, 04:26 PM