Nova Peak r is for…
951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
No posting order, I’ll just post again when everyone who wants to post has posted. Going for at least one more round after this one so I can use this for a specialty thread.

Riley praised her and she could only look at him, exhausted and a little heartsick. She reminded herself it was just nature’s way sometimes, that she hadn’t done anything wrong. Still, she gazed over the three squirming boys—all so impossibly tiny—and couldn’t help but fret a little.

As he proclaimed them perfect, Masque very carefully nosed at each of them. She placed a tender kiss on each small forehead, lingering to breathe in each son’s scent. She was too tired to notice there was an extra tail among them, though she slowly came to agree with her mate: they were perfect.

So small though, she murmured absently, letting the pups settle against her breast as she raised her head to catch Riley’s eye. We did it, Riley. We really, actually, finally did it.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
r is for… - by Masquerade - May 21, 2024, 11:04 AM
RE: r is for… - by Ruckus - May 21, 2024, 11:39 AM
RE: r is for… - by Riley - May 21, 2024, 11:41 AM
RE: r is for… - by Rowdy - May 21, 2024, 11:51 AM
RE: r is for… - by Riot - May 28, 2024, 03:35 PM
RE: r is for… - by Masquerade - May 28, 2024, 05:53 PM
RE: r is for… - by Riley - May 29, 2024, 08:20 AM
RE: r is for… - by Ruckus - May 30, 2024, 05:21 PM
RE: r is for… - by Rowdy - June 03, 2024, 10:28 AM
RE: r is for… - by Riot - June 11, 2024, 03:10 AM
RE: r is for… - by Masquerade - June 11, 2024, 08:26 AM