Bramblepoint [M] The Night Comes Down like Heaven
Muat-riya
Fellahin
my story's gonna end with me dead
173 Posts
Ooc — Sprout
Shorter one so hopefully the next can be longer! <3

There was a certain charm to the red man's awkwardness, a disarming familiarity that tugged at the devil's heartstrings. It conjured images of a heavy frame and a silver pelt, memories that lingered like wraiths in the shadowy recesses of his mind. He smiled bitterly, his expression tinged with the sorrow that only nostalgia could bring, as he dropped his gaze to the meal before him. The warmth of reminiscence momentarily soothed the persistent ache in his chest, an ache that had become a constant companion.

I was expecting, Senmut, that you might enlighten me as to what you were hoping for, Machi began, nudging a piece of dried meat towards the priest and allowing their hands to brush ever so slightly. The contact lingered for a heartbeat longer than necessary before the fellahin pulled away, opalescent eyes flicking to meet Senmut’s emerald ones, seeking to confirm the suspicion of the thoughts hidden behind their verdant depths. It is rather hard to provide when I do not know what is desired.

So, my darling, Machi urged, his voice a gentle murmur that caressed the priest's ears, what is it that you desire? The words were an invitation, a challenge wrapped in sincerity, daring the priest to bear his soul. He would not move otherwise, only wait for the man to respond.

suck the rot right out of my bloodstream
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - May 25, 2024, 07:01 PM
RE: The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - May 26, 2024, 05:36 PM
RE: The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - May 27, 2024, 09:07 PM
RE: The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - May 28, 2024, 06:14 AM
RE: The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Machiavelli - May 28, 2024, 06:28 PM
RE: The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - June 02, 2024, 12:06 AM
RE: The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Machiavelli - June 02, 2024, 01:14 AM
RE: [M] The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - June 02, 2024, 10:25 AM
RE: [M] The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - June 02, 2024, 06:11 PM
RE: [M] The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - June 06, 2024, 03:37 PM