Deepwood Weald aquvatigun
Pledged
Moongrove
writing letters addressed to the fire
780 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Seer
She was overwhelmed by her disbelief and filled with gratitude when he accepted her apology. Thank you, Dutch, she said softly. It is good to be home, and to see your face, too. 

He started to become more serious and gave advice on the importance of respect, which she listened to attentively. She was aware that she had caused him pain, but it was still difficult to hear him say the words. He was a victim of her selfishness, and she hoped to make amends for the pain she caused him.  I will remember this, she promised him. And I hope through our friendship, I can help ease the pain. She felt a personal obligation to be a better friend to him.

His demeanor softened again as he gently inquired about her absence, and she found herself unable to decline, despite her reluctance to revisit the events. 

Moving north, we lodged at a Tartok camp. It was there that I was given the title of Issumatar, a leader in their culture, and instructed in their practices.

Following this, we traveled south and established a village to protect our children. Stratos, my brother, came with us, and everything was going well until another group settled next to use. Kigipigak was posted as a guard for the newcomers to ensure they stayed away from our land, and I was left to care for the children mostly on my own. It was ... exhausting.

I requested to return to Moonglow when things became too much, and upon coming back, I chose to break things off with Kigipigak—we are just too different, and it's for the best. The ending wasn't the happiest, but it was what it was.
Messages In This Thread
aquvatigun - by RIP Ariadne - May 27, 2024, 12:52 PM
RE: aquvatigun - by Dutch - May 27, 2024, 01:11 PM
RE: aquvatigun - by RIP Ariadne - May 27, 2024, 01:23 PM
RE: aquvatigun - by Dutch - May 27, 2024, 08:25 PM
RE: aquvatigun - by RIP Ariadne - May 28, 2024, 04:08 PM
RE: aquvatigun - by Dutch - May 29, 2024, 07:13 PM
RE: aquvatigun - by RIP Ariadne - May 30, 2024, 12:23 PM