Emberwood Girls, they wanna have fun
Pledged
Party City
1,547 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Every time she thought she couldn't love Dusty Rose more than she already did, he went and opened his mouth again. Reverie sighed softly as he spoke, brimming with affection and desire. The only thing that kept her still was how tired and fragile she felt in the aftermath of her injury.

Have I mentioned that you're perfect? She mumbled, returning his kiss with several of her own peppered enthusiastically across his cheek and temple. I wish -

This time her sigh was a quick, frustrated thing.

I wish my family could see it, too. How amazing you are, She tucked her muzzle along the side of his neck, closing her eyes to marvel for a moment at how wonderful it felt; to let herself really feel that, just for a second, before her confession inevitably darkened the air between them.

But it was important that he knew.

They - they hated coyotes. My parents, Reluctantly she surrendered their contact to meet his eyes then. I never really knew any coyotes or - or half-coyotes until I met you. I just thought - Reverie let out another small breath. I thought my brothers weren't like that.
Messages In This Thread
Girls, they wanna have fun - by Reverie - May 14, 2024, 12:08 AM
RE: Girls, they wanna have fun - by Dusty Rose - May 14, 2024, 09:52 AM
RE: Girls, they wanna have fun - by Reverie - May 14, 2024, 09:59 AM
RE: Girls, they wanna have fun - by Dusty Rose - May 14, 2024, 10:13 AM
RE: Girls, they wanna have fun - by Reverie - May 14, 2024, 10:25 AM
RE: Girls, they wanna have fun - by Dusty Rose - May 14, 2024, 10:40 AM
RE: Girls, they wanna have fun - by Reverie - May 14, 2024, 11:12 AM
RE: Girls, they wanna have fun - by Dusty Rose - May 22, 2024, 06:25 PM
RE: Girls, they wanna have fun - by Reverie - May 31, 2024, 03:03 AM