Bramblepoint [M] The Night Comes Down like Heaven
Muat-riya
Fellahin
my story's gonna end with me dead
171 Posts
Ooc — Sprout

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Blatant suggestion

SCREAMING <33

There was a flush as the fellahin's body warmed under the man's touch, a delicate heat spreading like the first light of dawn. His breath hitched, drawing in his companion's scent, rich and intoxicating; chest rising and falling heavily against the prince’s maw.

Senmut's reactions, the subtle shifts in his expression, the slight tremors of his body, all these were like a symphony, each note resonating deeply within the piebald man. There was a small part of him that wanted to believe that this was more than just a duty, more than just another encounter.

Machi’s slender hand found the prince’s chin, lifting it gently so their eyes could meet. Prince to fellahin. Royalty and one who could hardly be called a person at all. Subhuman.

Hesitation flickered in the half-breed's gaze, looking for a connection that perhaps didn't exist. His lips brushed against Senmut's with the lightest touch, a whisper of a kiss that left his heart pounding furiously against his ribcage. The next was not so gentle; he pressed forward, hungry and greedy— a monster made man, tasting the sweetness of humanity for perhaps the first time.

Each movement was deliberate, each touch calculated to elicit a response. He pressed a kiss, soft and lingering, just below the prince's ear, allowing his breath to tickle the sensitive skin. Before I came to Muat-Riya, many entered my care. Only one left disappointed, he murmured, his voice a soft purr as he guided the priest onto his back with a gentle yet insistent pressure.

Machi positioned himself then, opalescent gaze drinking in the other's form. He came to rest, propping one strong russet leg over his shoulder, and allowing a pearl-pink nail to trace lazy, intricate patterns along Senmut’s stomach, his touch both teasing and delicate. My training was swift and educational, he added with a low chuckle, the sound rich and velvety, it never happened again. With deliberate slowness, Machi pressed a kiss to the man's thigh, You are in good hands, my love. An affectionate smile spread across the slender maw, the words a gentle murmur against the heated skin,

Am I wrong in assuming you've done this before? With a man? He asked, his fingers continuing their languid exploration, and gaze searching the prince's face, looking for any sign of hesitation or discomfort.

suck the rot right out of my bloodstream
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - May 25, 2024, 07:01 PM
RE: The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - May 26, 2024, 05:36 PM
RE: The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - May 27, 2024, 09:07 PM
RE: The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - May 28, 2024, 06:14 AM
RE: The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - June 02, 2024, 12:06 AM
RE: The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Machiavelli - June 02, 2024, 01:14 AM
RE: [M] The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - June 02, 2024, 10:25 AM
RE: [M] The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - June 02, 2024, 06:11 PM
RE: [M] The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - June 06, 2024, 03:37 PM
RE: [M] The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - June 17, 2024, 10:19 AM