Ouroboros Spine Working along
Moonglow
Eta
23 Posts
Ooc — Faele
Nipped! An attack! A most awful, terrible attack upon her ear! Never fear, if the toymaker man had any intention of keeping her alive, he had certainly killed her just now. Faele was certain she died somewhere along the way in the onslaughts of heat across a warm touched face. She smiled very sheepishly, ear flipping in his direction, pressing down firmly into the bedding of her cotton coat, before slowly peaking again. A laugh trickled down the edge of her lips and into the river, before catching his emerald eyes between a taupe star mark.

"Well, I- No, I don't think I am scared of the fishes." A bubbly smile threaded daintily as she tucked her muzzle to her chest, Faele knew she couldn't reveal her terrible secret to him! A most awful one, really, and he was a damned man when he walked out into the shallows. She was scared of the fish! Oh, but how exciting anyways? Another quieted laugh. "Okay!"

So..daring! The first step of her paw into the water felt frigid. So chilly, just enough to garner a reaction of her breath and hesitancy. The top of the stream felt silky along her wrists! It felt nice, in a ticklish kind of way. The red of the mans pads and the dark of his feet disappeared into the stream.

"I don't think I've ever gone on a water walk before. It feels nice. Do your paws tickle?" For not, she certainly wasn't opposed to it now that she was in.
Messages In This Thread
Working along - by Kyrell - May 13, 2024, 02:50 AM
RE: Working along - by Faele - May 15, 2024, 11:47 PM
RE: Working along - by Kyrell - May 19, 2024, 07:25 PM
RE: Working along - by Faele - May 31, 2024, 12:03 AM
RE: Working along - by Kyrell - June 01, 2024, 04:41 AM
RE: Working along - by Faele - June 06, 2024, 07:25 PM
RE: Working along - by Kyrell - June 07, 2024, 02:28 PM
RE: Working along - by Faele - June 09, 2024, 11:40 PM
RE: Working along - by Kyrell - June 16, 2024, 02:27 AM
RE: Working along - by Faele - June 24, 2024, 10:31 PM