Ouroboros Spine Working along
Moonglow
Eta
23 Posts
Ooc — Faele
Never.” Wolves did this? Perhaps it was for men only! That or, well, she had just not done so because she had not thought to do so.

A marsh?” Then, Faele wondered with utmost intensity what it would be like to tread through the thick of a marsh. It felt.. Strange! And foul, maybe, in the strangest of ways, because she had never been through such a thing. Maybe Kyrell had been born in a marsh, and that was where he’d gotten his colors from. Of course, she knew the silliness of thinking such a thing, it was enough to get the quietest laugh from her and a curve on her lips.

I’ve never..” The deeper in the water they went, the colder it got. The fur touched the guard hairs on her chest, and the cloud woman had her head there for a moment while she tried to rush through her memories. Swimming? “Why, no, I don’t think I have been tak-taken swimming before. What’s it like? You seem like you would be very good at it.” There were many skills that mother taught her. Like, the best way to clean her flank, and the best way to plate a deer after it’d been skinned! “My mother would’ve never let me swim!

Not once did she believe that she would warm up and adjust, but now she noticed that she forgot she had been chilly at all. If only she could say the ticklish sensation had gone away with it, but the longer she was able to speak, the longer that the tickling didn’t feel to tickly. “I think I like ‘water-walks’.
Messages In This Thread
Working along - by Kyrell - May 13, 2024, 02:50 AM
RE: Working along - by Faele - May 15, 2024, 11:47 PM
RE: Working along - by Kyrell - May 19, 2024, 07:25 PM
RE: Working along - by Faele - May 31, 2024, 12:03 AM
RE: Working along - by Kyrell - June 01, 2024, 04:41 AM
RE: Working along - by Faele - June 06, 2024, 07:25 PM
RE: Working along - by Kyrell - June 07, 2024, 02:28 PM
RE: Working along - by Faele - June 09, 2024, 11:40 PM
RE: Working along - by Kyrell - June 16, 2024, 02:27 AM
RE: Working along - by Faele - June 24, 2024, 10:31 PM