Nova Peak r is for…
951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
She drew in a breath at Riley’s reassurances. She did want them to grow, though hopefully not too fast. Masque had the feeling all of this was going to go by in the blink of an eye. She would have to make a concerted effort to savor it.

His comment about the number earned a soft huff of laughter from her, though her eyes flickered with sadness as Masque thought of poor Rumpus. It was for the best, she decided. Besides, dwelling on her daughter’s death would take away from her focus on her mate and living children.

I love you guys, Masque said to the den at large, before acknowledging, I know I should sleep, especially when they sleep. She stared fondly at the snoozing newborns for a beat or two. But I think I just want to sit here and stare at them for a little while.

And that was exactly what she would do, until her eyelids grew too heavy and her body demanded the rest it deserved after the hard work of childbearing.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
r is for… - by Masquerade - May 21, 2024, 11:04 AM
RE: r is for… - by Ruckus - May 21, 2024, 11:39 AM
RE: r is for… - by Riley - May 21, 2024, 11:41 AM
RE: r is for… - by Rowdy - May 21, 2024, 11:51 AM
RE: r is for… - by Riot - May 28, 2024, 03:35 PM
RE: r is for… - by Masquerade - May 28, 2024, 05:53 PM
RE: r is for… - by Riley - May 29, 2024, 08:20 AM
RE: r is for… - by Ruckus - May 30, 2024, 05:21 PM
RE: r is for… - by Rowdy - June 03, 2024, 10:28 AM
RE: r is for… - by Riot - June 11, 2024, 03:10 AM
RE: r is for… - by Masquerade - June 11, 2024, 08:26 AM