Neverwinter Forest chasing something that feels like I should
Loner
337 Posts
Ooc — siv
Ramskin fell to the side as if it was a baby's bundle. The delight that she felt said it may as well have been! Or perhaps it was better than a baby — could she think that?

"And I thought that it would make a good betrothal gift."

It as hard to look away from the moonstone within it, but she had to. Anything to look upon his face and see it.

"I would like to marry you,"

There was still so much she meant to show him! He still needed to see @Ariadne and, and, and — ! She could not decide if she wished to laugh or scream or weep with such joy! White Elk meant to marry her! Yet she marveled that he was still somehow respectful and kind enough to say aim to. To try.

Please! Yes! She could say that surely! After all there would be a great many things to follow. A thought came to her quick, before all else, though.

You must keep one half of this stone and then — She moved to trace her nose over them before she reached for him, warmly but not so pressing! When we are near, when we share an ulaq, the stones come together. They are whole.

And if — when, she told herself — he might have to hunt for a price, they would always have the other half with them.

There is much to do and say, if you want this, White Elk.

Her face was full of her own want.

"inuktitut" || "common"
Messages In This Thread
RE: chasing something that feels like I should - by Callyope - June 17, 2024, 12:26 PM