Bramblepoint [M] The Night Comes Down like Heaven
Muat-riya
Fellahin
my story's gonna end with me dead
173 Posts
Ooc — Sprout
I am having such a blast with them <333 ;-;

Are you still unsatisfied with what you might take back to your king? Machi's voice was a playful murmur as he met Senmut's gaze unwaveringly. A smirk danced on his lips, his eyes glittering with mischief. I might begin to think you a very wicked man indeed, Eminence, he scolded lightly, his words dancing like the fireflies around them.

The man moved with languid grace as he reached out to pluck a morsel from the stone table. But, then again, the best learners are often the most wicked, aren't they? he mused aloud, rolling the plump berry between his pale claws. The delicate fruit, a vibrant red, stood a pretty sight against the pallid form— a small, sweet jewel cradled delicately in hands that had seen both mercy and bloodshed.

His gaze flicked back to the prince, studying him with a keen intensity for a fleeting moment before a mischievous smile tugged at his lips. I would love to linger and get to know you better, my darling, he continued, a hint of reluctance softening his tone. But it's growing late, and I fear the others might wake and find us missing. Despite his words, Machi found himself reluctant to step away from Senmut's embrace just yet.

A contemplative silence settled between them, heavy with unspoken thoughts. Machi opened his mouth as if to speak, then hesitated, uncertainty casting a shadow over his features. There was a lingering question, a thread of curiosity that tugged at the back of his mind, yet he hesitated to voice it.

Conversation and play had flowed effortlessly between them, yet there remained a keen awareness that much about the priest remained unknown. Similarly, he knew there were parts of himself he had kept hidden, aspects of his past and present that remained carefully cloaked in the depths of the fellahin's heart.

suck the rot right out of my bloodstream
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - May 25, 2024, 07:01 PM
RE: The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - May 26, 2024, 05:36 PM
RE: The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - May 27, 2024, 09:07 PM
RE: The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - May 28, 2024, 06:14 AM
RE: The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - June 02, 2024, 12:06 AM
RE: The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Machiavelli - June 02, 2024, 01:14 AM
RE: [M] The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - June 02, 2024, 10:25 AM
RE: [M] The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - June 02, 2024, 06:11 PM
RE: [M] The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - June 06, 2024, 03:37 PM
RE: [M] The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - June 17, 2024, 10:19 AM
RE: [M] The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Machiavelli - June 17, 2024, 04:55 PM