Two Eyes Cenote wheel & sling
Muat-riya
Fellahin
my story's gonna end with me dead
177 Posts
Ooc — Sprout
Away

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: sexual themes

Sorry he's being such a bitch Khu

The dog's laughter was near feral, thin frame shaking with the force of it as the guard pulled him into the light. He winced at the sudden change in luminosity, letting his eyes remain half-closed in a stupor. You're going to have to try a lot harder than that, he crooned, his voice dripping with a mocking lilt. His lips curled back wickedly, revealing glittering fangs. Your wife said much nastier things to me the day we met, Mazoi.

Is that something you have not heard I wonder? Machiavelli purred, grin widening further still, How she pinned me to the wall?

He leaned in closer, his voice dropping to a conspiratorial whisper, breath playing against the fur of the man's ear, How she tried to fuck me?

The half-breed let his head fall back against the stone, But, I suppose you would know all about her little... pregnancy proclivities. After all, it's the husband's job to watch over things, isn't it?

Or maybe you just turned a blind eye? He tilted his head, eyes narrowing to slits as he looked up into the glacial stare. Does it make it easier to sleep at night?

suck the rot right out of my bloodstream
Messages In This Thread
wheel & sling - by Khusobek - June 17, 2024, 11:59 AM
RE: wheel & sling - by Machiavelli - June 17, 2024, 04:00 PM
RE: wheel & sling - by Khusobek - June 19, 2024, 09:49 PM
RE: wheel & sling - by Machiavelli - June 19, 2024, 10:42 PM
RE: wheel & sling - by Khusobek - June 20, 2024, 12:01 AM
RE: wheel & sling - by Machiavelli - June 20, 2024, 12:25 AM
RE: wheel & sling - by Khusobek - June 20, 2024, 08:15 AM
RE: wheel & sling - by Machiavelli - June 20, 2024, 11:27 AM
RE: wheel & sling - by Khusobek - June 20, 2024, 11:51 AM
RE: wheel & sling - by Machiavelli - June 20, 2024, 01:16 PM