Bearclaw Valley
Regina*
841 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
cameo :)

You can be a printheth, and you can be a printheth, and you can be a printheth and-“ she hovered with her muzzle over Athella’s head; while she intended to assure each of her squirming children that they were all royalty In a very Oprah-like fashion, she froze when Athalia sounded the alarm, calling out for both of her parents with fear in her voice. Ameline rose and went to the den’s mouth, gazing out into the open with eyes narrowed by worry and growing anger. She could not leave the children- she would have to trust that her eldest would be put to the test, and then pass it. 

She would do what she could for her, though; and so she howled for @Annorak and @Athens with a summons; Go to Athalia! Prove yourselves! 

After all, if someone had slipped past a sentry, they would likely be eager to make up for the mishap. Questions would be asked but for now, her responsibility was keeping her four youngest daughters warm, safe and fed. 

She returned to them, and settled back down. To Athella, she spoke next. And [i]you [/i]can be a printheth too.”[/i]
Messages In This Thread
open up your skull, i'll be there - by Athalia - June 08, 2024, 03:27 PM
RE: open up your skull, i'll be there - by Gun - June 21, 2024, 05:36 PM
RE: open up your skull, i'll be there - by Athalia - June 23, 2024, 12:28 AM
RE: open up your skull, i'll be there - by Ancelin - June 23, 2024, 12:34 AM
RE: open up your skull, i'll be there - by Gun - June 23, 2024, 06:55 AM
RE: open up your skull, i'll be there - by Ameline - June 23, 2024, 12:26 PM
RE: open up your skull, i'll be there - by Annorak - June 23, 2024, 02:59 PM
RE: open up your skull, i'll be there - by Athalia - June 28, 2024, 04:15 PM