Ouroboros Spine Working along
Moonglow
Eta
23 Posts
Ooc — Faele
"Well, yes!" Wide eyed, she nodded. Of course, she was sure her brothers knew how to do all of those things. Swimming, being fierce hunters, and dabbling in knowledge that surely would not fit right in her head. "My brothers learned many of those things. We were so busy, my sisters and I, doing oth-other things."

There she went off again, running her mouth. Talking about things he likely did not care about, but she just kept going! The girls cheeks and ears were all sorts of hot, hot, hot, simply because it was horribly embarrassing. It was also quite silly, too.

"I've washed off before-" for whatever reason she felt the need to say that in the moment, it made her feel sort of stunned. Of course she washed off. Oh! Oh! "Often." Oh no! Oh no! No more talking, Faele! If he thought she wasn't dirty before, her mentioning of it certainly made him question it now. Oh no! Oh no! She smiled gently. "But I guess it never occurred to me to swim, or try."

Behind her, her tail thumped splashes in the water, fast. Swimming? Her? "It sounds rather exciting. I think I would love that. L-lots!"
Messages In This Thread
Working along - by Kyrell - May 13, 2024, 02:50 AM
RE: Working along - by Faele - May 15, 2024, 11:47 PM
RE: Working along - by Kyrell - May 19, 2024, 07:25 PM
RE: Working along - by Faele - May 31, 2024, 12:03 AM
RE: Working along - by Kyrell - June 01, 2024, 04:41 AM
RE: Working along - by Faele - June 06, 2024, 07:25 PM
RE: Working along - by Kyrell - June 07, 2024, 02:28 PM
RE: Working along - by Faele - June 09, 2024, 11:40 PM
RE: Working along - by Kyrell - June 16, 2024, 02:27 AM
RE: Working along - by Faele - June 24, 2024, 10:31 PM