Whitefish River serendipity
Sun Mote Copse
Comrade
343 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Seal settled down beside Frolic when her friend recited the tales of her travels. A colorful picture was painted of all the sights and strangers. Despite Frolic asserting otherwise, Seal thought it was all very novel, exciting, and not overrated at all! Perhaps that’s why the dispersal bug had bit Seal, even though she had just returned home to Moonspear.

When the chapter turned to feature Fisher’s Ridge, Frolic performed her sleight-of-hand storytelling well. Seal was none the wiser regarding the experiences Frolic dared not touch on.

But she was surprised to hear Frolic didn’t plan to hand around the lowlands… “You’re no staying?” she said, accidentally letting her disappointment slip through. It wasn’t in her friend’s character to sit still for long… but Seal had been so happy to be reunited that her heart felt a little crushed to imagine many more moons without her bestie next door.

At the same time, Seal did not want to be a debbie downer and make Frolic feel guilty for fulfilling her explorer’s heart. “Truth is, I was trying tae cross this river,” she laughed sheepishly, “tae have a wee adventure of my own. But… I ken my place is with family, so now I think I’ll be heading tae Sun Mote Copse. I’ve got a lot tae teach Otter and Skipjack! They gotta remember their big sister's in charge!” She said, trying to inject optimism back into the tone of their conversation.
Messages In This Thread
serendipity - by Seal - May 24, 2024, 08:57 AM
RE: serendipity - by Frolic - May 30, 2024, 12:43 PM
RE: serendipity - by Seal - June 12, 2024, 02:20 PM
RE: serendipity - by Frolic - June 12, 2024, 08:00 PM
RE: serendipity - by Seal - June 12, 2024, 08:40 PM
RE: serendipity - by Frolic - June 12, 2024, 08:54 PM
RE: serendipity - by Seal - June 26, 2024, 06:59 AM
RE: serendipity - by Frolic - June 26, 2024, 08:58 AM
RE: serendipity - by Seal - June 26, 2024, 12:33 PM
RE: serendipity - by Frolic - June 27, 2024, 08:36 AM
RE: serendipity - by Seal - June 27, 2024, 01:31 PM