Bramblepoint [M] The Night Comes Down like Heaven
Muat-riya
Fellahin
my story's gonna end with me dead
175 Posts
Ooc — Sprout
I'll hold you to that, the half-breed smirked, eyes shimmering mischievously. Next time, we'll actually begin with dinner, hmm? I've come to know the taste of you, but I would like to know your mind and heart just as intimately. He hesitated, eyes flicking away from the cool green of Senmut's gaze, a flush rising to his porcelain face. If that is something you would like too, of course.

He stood, a small smile tugging at his lips as he reached out to pluck a strand of grass from the red man's coat. The prince's next words, however, gave him pause, his mouth falling open slightly, sending the blade of grass wafting to the earth, and Machi felt his heart plummet with it. Shame began to creep up the dove-white paws, twisting into a knot in his stomach. Senmut would not mind if the others knew? If Senmut didn't mind... why did he? The clockwork mind clicked and ticked, pallid face suddenly void of expression.

I, he began slowly, forepaw reaching up to comb through his feathery coat. I think... I would prefer if they didn't. The dog couldn't bring himself to meet the priest's eyes, his voice barely above a whisper.

Feeling suddenly horribly self-aware and desperate to provide some sort of explanation, Machi stammered out, It's Legend... Although our relationship is not exactly like this, she is still very dear to me, and I feel somehow that I've betrayed her. I would rather tell her than let her notice on her own. His words tumbled out in a rush, the usual flashy confidence dissolving in a moment, Is that alright, Se-Highness? The opalescent eyes fixed hard upon the earth, bracing for the prince's response.

suck the rot right out of my bloodstream
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - May 25, 2024, 07:01 PM
RE: The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - May 26, 2024, 05:36 PM
RE: The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - May 27, 2024, 09:07 PM
RE: The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - May 28, 2024, 06:14 AM
RE: The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - June 02, 2024, 12:06 AM
RE: The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Machiavelli - June 02, 2024, 01:14 AM
RE: [M] The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - June 02, 2024, 10:25 AM
RE: [M] The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - June 02, 2024, 06:11 PM
RE: [M] The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - June 06, 2024, 03:37 PM
RE: [M] The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - June 17, 2024, 10:19 AM
RE: [M] The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - June 27, 2024, 02:15 PM
RE: [M] The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Machiavelli - June 27, 2024, 08:27 PM