Lion Head Mesa everybody loves you, baby [m]
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
727 Posts
Ooc — anon
husband! she giggled at him, they will hear! voice whisperquiet, her eyes flit around them for the briefest of moments before returning to him, her lips lifted in a grin that revealed that she did not much mind if they did—let all know that his favored delicacy could not be replicated on any plate they ever delivered, even if they themselves wished to lay upon it. let them know that from the very moment she was within view of him, she had been his hearts desire! 
he thrilled her. made her feel bolder, more daring, more divine. beautiful, even in this new state in which she adjusted to. and she was silent as he recounted these things, smile widening as he repositioned himself. her desire for him stirred again as she remembered the first time he ever did taste her, where he took her to nirvana with only his mouth. it had been brilliant then, but now? 
they had loved one another, but in this way they had then been strangers. now with but one touch he could rouse her, and he knew the very place that was—the juncture between the apex of her shoulder and her throat—ah, but there was more than one, and he knew where they were, too! 
she scarcely heard him. her mind was on but an hour ago, when hi—loin, and berries? ah, that returned her to the present—but her appetite had once more sparked for him. he would see such when his gaze fell again upon her, in her smile—a cat caught with the families canary in its mouth. 
his question need not be mulled over. the minute I first saw you, she breathed, there was no one else. that is as true now as it was then, she caressed his face with a soft, uncalloused pink paw-pad, cupping it for a moment as a palm might. I did not know how I lived without you, for so long as I had. but I believe that all of my losses I was made to endure was perhaps because the Gods knew they needed to create within me enough space for the love I hold for you, for what we two have created, what we will continue to create together—for Akashingo, a tear came to her eye. you have brought me so much more purpose, Raemka, he who had made her Pharaoh, he who turned her into mother, he who had made all of her dreams of love come true! her eyes watered with the truth of it. ah! she wept so easily now! but the tears were happy, and she laughed as they freely fell.
Messages In This Thread
everybody loves you, baby [m] - by Toula - July 25, 2024, 09:19 AM
RE: everybody loves you, baby - by Rashepses - July 25, 2024, 01:11 PM
RE: everybody loves you, baby - by Toula - July 25, 2024, 01:58 PM
RE: everybody loves you, baby [m] - by Rashepses - July 25, 2024, 04:31 PM
RE: everybody loves you, baby [m] - by Toula - July 26, 2024, 07:08 AM
RE: everybody loves you, baby [m] - by Rashepses - July 26, 2024, 12:43 PM
RE: everybody loves you, baby [m] - by Toula - July 26, 2024, 01:24 PM
RE: everybody loves you, baby [m] - by Tavina - July 26, 2024, 02:13 PM
RE: everybody loves you, baby [m] - by Rashepses - July 26, 2024, 02:58 PM
RE: everybody loves you, baby [m] - by Toula - July 26, 2024, 03:35 PM
RE: everybody loves you, baby [m] - by Den - July 26, 2024, 08:28 PM