Noctisardor Bypass world is mine
Saatsine
Hunter
44 Posts
Ooc — KT
Joining 
set shortly after this thread — just trying to get this in her threadlog for now. due to all the concurrent threads, i will be closing this!! sorry!!

She had carried the echoes of her mother on her face, and now — returning to the wilds as a scrappy yearling — she would carry out a similar story. Mahler and Wylla had given her the idyllic childhood that they had been deprived of and though they taught her much, as the only child of her litter, she had come into her first year rather entitled.

Aside from herself, her parents were the only ones she truly loved. She idolized her siblings, projecting all sorts of things onto them despite their absence, though she scarcely remembered their faces and there wasn't a chance in hell she'd recognize their scent — even as she actively inhaled @Anselm's at the border of Rivenwood.

Ilse Sonnenwasser tipped her head back and howled to announce her appearance just as her brother's head split open — only time could tell whether her materialization was a gift or an untimely distraction.

. . . 

Some time passed, and Ilse never received a response. Had she woken up on the wrong side of the bed, she might have raided their caches . . . instead, blood and hysterics sent her running for the hills. There was no way she was getting caught up in whatever the hell was happening here.
OPEN for threads
Messages In This Thread
world is mine - by Ilse - August 06, 2024, 10:42 AM