Two Eyes Cenote ninety-sixth
Akashingo
Erpa-ha*
1,045 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Chaplain
Missionary
germanicus again, the allusion to something dark building between them. this servant of akashingo had not been here of her own accord. a pleasure servant.

he thought of — no. no. 

he and eset had been together, a thing privately assumed but now at confirmation given, the red prince nodded in acceptance. her cries. the blood. the wound upon his own face.

in weariness the darkcloak spoke of another time and another kingdom, of the dead daughter who had found her way back to the life of empty royals, and senmut understood more.

"and are you here to deliver the world, akavir?" there was a breadth of want in him, breathless sudden boyish hope for eset's happiness, whatever form it might take in so awful a time. he had come to think with deep affection of the coyote-woman with the all-knowing eyes, and knowing she lay sundered inside the palace her own efforts had built tormented senmut.

"each kingdom is different. i will not argue its difficulties. its failures." the hem was hushed, eyes still unremoved from the heavy-laden features of the black wolf. "i only agree they are present."

they were quiet, crimson and jetstone, carved figures which rested in thorny repose beside the glittering water. "i scarcely knew that roman dog," he sighed at last, and stood to a restlessness which he thought was also in akavir. they would walk then, along a smaller path which invited no one to follow. "i will say that it was the father of pharaoh who dealt in — such things. when her sister makono took the throne first, any lingering effect was abolished. it has remained so beneath our divine isetnofret."

"that is of poor report to anyone who previously suffered," senmut said as his legs moved in thoughtful arrangement. "will you tell me what germanicus did? i know of his children. i know of mereo, and that he ruled an army beneath ramesses. i know he did not last long with any wife," and that last perhaps something sweet offered for akavir. "he was present at several events. it was he who mentored makono when she was crown prince. most of what i know of him came to me by way of her musings."
Messages In This Thread
ninety-sixth - by Senmut - August 12, 2024, 06:36 PM
RE: ninety-sixth - by Akavir - August 13, 2024, 01:20 PM
RE: ninety-sixth - by Senmut - August 13, 2024, 02:47 PM
RE: ninety-sixth - by Akavir - August 13, 2024, 03:08 PM
RE: ninety-sixth - by Senmut - August 13, 2024, 03:21 PM
RE: ninety-sixth - by Akavir - August 13, 2024, 03:45 PM
RE: ninety-sixth - by Senmut - August 13, 2024, 05:49 PM
RE: ninety-sixth - by Akavir - August 13, 2024, 09:31 PM
RE: ninety-sixth - by Senmut - August 14, 2024, 10:50 AM
RE: ninety-sixth - by Akavir - August 14, 2024, 04:58 PM
RE: ninety-sixth - by Senmut - August 15, 2024, 11:24 AM