Firestone Hot Springs [m] Wild Childs, Lookin' Good
Muat-riya
Fellahin
my story's gonna end with me dead
248 Posts
Ooc — Sprout

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: drug use

This, Machi announced with a sly grin, his eyes gleaming as he trotted up to a cluster of trees draped in thick, serpentine vines, is the secret.

See these? he asked, casting a glance at Legend before deftly plucking one of the pods and cracking it open. A small cascade of seeds spilled into his waiting paw, their dull surfaces catching the faintest glimmer of light.

When I still lived in— Machi hesitated for a fraction of a second, catching himself before continuing smoothly, Before I came to the palace, I met someone who used these to ease visions during rituals, he explained, his voice tinged with a hint of nostalgia as he carefully separated the seeds with a pale-pink nail, his movements near reverent.

A look of contentment softened his features, and his tail wagged lightly between his haunches. I’m rather glad I found them, Machi remarked, his tone brightening. They help keep the buzzing away fantastically, he added, tapping a nail lightly against his temple, a knowing smile playing on his lips as if he was letting Legend in on a well-kept secret. And they do wonders for your mood, he continued, I feel quite a bit better, actually.

suck the rot right out of my bloodstream
Messages In This Thread
[m] Wild Childs, Lookin' Good - by Machiavelli - June 08, 2024, 05:21 PM
RE: Wild Childs, Lookin' Good - by Legend - June 11, 2024, 11:34 PM
RE: Wild Childs, Lookin' Good - by Machiavelli - June 12, 2024, 12:21 AM
RE: Wild Childs, Lookin' Good - by Legend - June 12, 2024, 01:46 AM
RE: Wild Childs, Lookin' Good - by Machiavelli - June 12, 2024, 02:30 AM
RE: Wild Childs, Lookin' Good - by Legend - June 12, 2024, 03:23 AM
RE: Wild Childs, Lookin' Good - by Machiavelli - June 12, 2024, 06:00 PM
RE: Wild Childs, Lookin' Good - by Legend - August 21, 2024, 09:14 PM
RE: [m] Wild Childs, Lookin' Good - by Machiavelli - August 21, 2024, 10:12 PM
RE: Wild Childs, Lookin' Good - by Legend - August 22, 2024, 08:43 PM
RE: [m] Wild Childs, Lookin' Good - by Machiavelli - August 22, 2024, 09:34 PM
RE: [m] Wild Childs, Lookin' Good - by Legend - August 22, 2024, 10:19 PM
RE: [m] Wild Childs, Lookin' Good - by Machiavelli - August 22, 2024, 10:47 PM
RE: [m] Wild Childs, Lookin' Good - by Legend - September 07, 2024, 06:02 PM
RE: [m] Wild Childs, Lookin' Good - by Machiavelli - September 09, 2024, 07:21 PM