High Sage*
who stole my toe?!
1,243 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
Pack Activity 
tried not to double-tag anyone! just one round of acknowledgement if you wish; i'll only be posting this one time, and i'll close it up in a week or so.

She had spoken with the bones once they returned from the copse. As she suspected, it was a new era for herself. The more surprising revelation was that it was meant to be a new era for Moonspear as well. The bones guided her, spoke to her, called her high sage. She meditated on this for many hours in the quiet of the ulaq, feeling that in this new era, she should give her village something of a refresh to bring them along with her.

To @Alaric, she gave the title emprex. To @Elentari, hierophant. @Bridget and @Killdeer, she would now call page. The others would remain the same, for she did not wish to forget the spear's roots.

The moon was high above when she finally rested her weary self, nestled between @Treepie and @Kaujimaq. Sialuk awoke early, refreshed, and feeling born anew. In customary fashion, she rose and exited the darkness of the cave at first light, letting her voice carry the news of Moonspear's rejuvenated structure to the rest of the pack: @Arrluk, Ajei, Tikaani, @Moonshadow, Nayati, @Nicte, Kinusi, and @Tarkik.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Messages In This Thread
wrecked - by Sialuk - August 30, 2024, 07:52 AM
RE: wrecked - by Alaric - August 30, 2024, 08:09 AM