Two Eyes Cenote no, no, it's rightfully mine.
Loner
16 Posts
Ooc — lauren

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: gore, character death
as he stood there while qiao and the night moved around him, rowdy was grateful for the dark — so she could not see the sliver of fear that danced in his eyes.

he held his tails stiff, his body still. she doused him in the primordial clay runes of the overworld. qiao had done one thing well — and that was prepare her lamb for his part.

rowdy stayed dutifully still up until qiao took the three quills and sent them straight through his left eye.

a prism of color, of shock, of nauseating agony blinded the left side of his vision. his brain erupted in thousands of beams of crystalline light; bending red, blinding yellow — while a pain so profound it crippled the left hemisphere of his brain sent him screaming backwards.

he had no time to react before the spasms began. one quill’s reaching arm  breached past every membrane in his eye and lodged itself in the soft folds of fat in his hippocampus. against his will rowdy’s body convulsed and he sat there writhing until qiao’s teeth sliced open his throat.

choking, reeling, with a gout of blood pressed from his lips, rowdy’s cries drowned in the dark gurgle of crimson that broke like a wave over his opened throat. something cold and hard lodged itself between the tight bands of exposed esophagus; a tooth that he could not see.

he spluttered, focusing his one remaining eye on the witch in agonized betrayal. though no words could form from his spluttering mouth, his question hung in the air long after qiao seized his shoulders and threw him to the waters below.

hungry, waiting, sitting there like a predator poised with jaws hovering over its meal, the water greedily enveloped him. from that blackness came a sucking sound like gristle detaching from wet bone; the last of the water’s rivulets rained down in smatterings. with a sigh the water’s blackened surface smoothed its rippling, illuminated ever so briefly by an ominous flare of red from the sky above.

the last remnant of rowdy redtail floated to the surface, a gristly stump of one severed tail.
Messages In This Thread
no, no, it's rightfully mine. - by Qiao - September 02, 2024, 01:38 PM
RE: no, no, it's rightfully mine. - by Rowdy - September 02, 2024, 01:49 PM
RE: no, no, it's rightfully mine. - by Qiao - September 02, 2024, 02:27 PM
RE: no, no, it's rightfully mine. - by Rowdy - September 03, 2024, 01:09 PM
RE: no, no, it's rightfully mine. - by Qiao - September 03, 2024, 01:38 PM
RE: no, no, it's rightfully mine. - by Riot - September 05, 2024, 02:43 AM
RE: no, no, it's rightfully mine. - by Medusa - September 05, 2024, 07:12 AM
RE: no, no, it's rightfully mine. - by Eset - September 05, 2024, 06:24 PM
RE: no, no, it's rightfully mine. - by Medusa - September 05, 2024, 06:46 PM
RE: no, no, it's rightfully mine. - by Machiavelli - September 05, 2024, 07:02 PM
RE: no, no, it's rightfully mine. - by Safiya - September 05, 2024, 07:47 PM
RE: no, no, it's rightfully mine. - by Khusobek - September 08, 2024, 10:38 AM
RE: no, no, it's rightfully mine. - by Riot - September 10, 2024, 03:11 AM
RE: no, no, it's rightfully mine. - by Eset - September 10, 2024, 07:56 PM