Two Eyes Cenote no, no, it's rightfully mine.
Loner
burying them there while we carry on.
405 Posts
Ooc —
like all of qiao’s lambs, the boy stood in queue for his abattoir, and never saw the raised fang coming. 

she had not expected the convulsions; as he buckled on the ground with viscera dribbling from the entry wound in his eye, qiao cut his throat with a practiced swipe of her canines. 

blood splurted like a heavy rain around them, her chest and face splattered by the thick mist of red; she lodged sobeille’s canine tooth to his gaping throat, watching as the thin ivory trinket tumbled down his bucking body. 

and then, summoning the last of her strength, qiao evoked a small spell and threw his seizing body over the cenote’s rim. 

he landed with a terrific noise; a jetstream rebound of water rising in a high column nearly eye level with her before the water sucked it back, the banks darkening in delayed splatters. 

adrenaline seized her frame. she shook with the costly efforts of her spell-weaving, bending over to heave up the contents of her stomach. she wiped the gruel from her lips and looked down towards the water, so sinister in color it looked as if a blackened portal to some malevolent and chaotic world. 

a dimming red began to rise in rosy hues around her. qiao looked up to see the cost of her ritual writ clearly in the skies —

[Image: 2YPbby2.jpeg]

a flare of cerise and fire; it stood against the indigo blackness with entrails of streaming red reaching towards the dawn. qiao watched and felt exhaustion sink its inky edges in her bloodstream. she blinked and the vision was gone — the night somehow colder than before. 

collecting her things with drunken motions, qiao did not dare peer into the circular rim where rowdy’s body had been hungrily accepted. 

a thin stream of blood slipped from her left eye, which now bore a splinter of black extending from the pupil. as she bent to place her greenbriar torc around her, she noticed a new scar notching the wolf skull’s socket. 

knowing that soon, the true cost of her ritual would inch its demanding talons into her flesh, qiao made for her bed.

now AW <3
Messages In This Thread
no, no, it's rightfully mine. - by Qiao - September 02, 2024, 01:38 PM
RE: no, no, it's rightfully mine. - by Rowdy - September 02, 2024, 01:49 PM
RE: no, no, it's rightfully mine. - by Qiao - September 02, 2024, 02:27 PM
RE: no, no, it's rightfully mine. - by Rowdy - September 03, 2024, 01:09 PM
RE: no, no, it's rightfully mine. - by Qiao - September 03, 2024, 01:38 PM
RE: no, no, it's rightfully mine. - by Riot - September 05, 2024, 02:43 AM
RE: no, no, it's rightfully mine. - by Medusa - September 05, 2024, 07:12 AM
RE: no, no, it's rightfully mine. - by Eset - September 05, 2024, 06:24 PM
RE: no, no, it's rightfully mine. - by Medusa - September 05, 2024, 06:46 PM
RE: no, no, it's rightfully mine. - by Machiavelli - September 05, 2024, 07:02 PM
RE: no, no, it's rightfully mine. - by Safiya - September 05, 2024, 07:47 PM
RE: no, no, it's rightfully mine. - by Khusobek - September 08, 2024, 10:38 AM
RE: no, no, it's rightfully mine. - by Riot - September 10, 2024, 03:11 AM
RE: no, no, it's rightfully mine. - by Eset - September 10, 2024, 07:56 PM