Two Eyes Cenote no, no, it's rightfully mine.
Muat-riya
Fellahin
my story's gonna end with me dead
241 Posts
Ooc — Sprout
joining directly after this since apparently, this is all happening on the same damn night T-T

I assume Machi will be at the top of the cenote next round! Please let me know if you would rather me delete this instead!

Machi slipped quietly from the passage that led to the Mazoi’s chambers, his one eye squeezed shut as blood dripped from his brow. His paws trembled, a telltale sign of the seething fury beneath his otherwise calm exterior. Each step he took toward the Hebsut’s chamber felt heavier than the last, anger a dark cloud hovering over his mind. He needed to rein it in, to focus.

But then, a sickening splash echoed from the direction of the cenote, tearing him from his brooding thoughts. His ears perked sharply, instinctively catching the sound before his mind could fully register it. The unmistakable, metallic scent of blood filled the air, rising from the depths of the water. Machi's head snapped up, his heart leaping into his throat. His gaze darted to the lip of the cenote, where he caught sight of a figure disappearing over the edge. Moments later, two more figures appeared in their place, silhouetted against the moonlit sky.

What in the gods’ names is happening tonight? The thought pounded in his mind as he began to move, his steps quickening with urgency. Whatever had transpired, it was far from ordinary, and the gnawing pit in his stomach warned him it was only going to get worse.

Suddenly, a cry pierced the night—Eset’s voice, sharp and unmistakable. Rage wrapped around her tone, propelling Machiavelli into motion. Without hesitation, he broke into a full sprint, paws pounding against the stone floor as he raced toward the entrance.

suck the rot right out of my bloodstream
Messages In This Thread
no, no, it's rightfully mine. - by Qiao - September 02, 2024, 01:38 PM
RE: no, no, it's rightfully mine. - by Rowdy - September 02, 2024, 01:49 PM
RE: no, no, it's rightfully mine. - by Qiao - September 02, 2024, 02:27 PM
RE: no, no, it's rightfully mine. - by Rowdy - September 03, 2024, 01:09 PM
RE: no, no, it's rightfully mine. - by Qiao - September 03, 2024, 01:38 PM
RE: no, no, it's rightfully mine. - by Riot - September 05, 2024, 02:43 AM
RE: no, no, it's rightfully mine. - by Medusa - September 05, 2024, 07:12 AM
RE: no, no, it's rightfully mine. - by Eset - September 05, 2024, 06:24 PM
RE: no, no, it's rightfully mine. - by Medusa - September 05, 2024, 06:46 PM
RE: no, no, it's rightfully mine. - by Machiavelli - September 05, 2024, 07:02 PM
RE: no, no, it's rightfully mine. - by Safiya - September 05, 2024, 07:47 PM
RE: no, no, it's rightfully mine. - by Khusobek - September 08, 2024, 10:38 AM
RE: no, no, it's rightfully mine. - by Riot - September 10, 2024, 03:11 AM
RE: no, no, it's rightfully mine. - by Eset - September 10, 2024, 07:56 PM