Stone Circle wolf talon
Kvarsheim
Hjarta*
74 Posts
Ooc — Squeaks
It takes great effort not to sag to the ground in relief when Eivor accepts his apology. Ujurak's smile ghosts upon his lips. The tension in his brow softening as she spoke. It was not lost on him that the girls were in Kvarsheim for there was nowhere else for them.

Our faðir taught us in great lengths the nature of politeness and kindness. I hope in time the girls may mend. His agreement comes easily. His eyes linger on Eivor as he contemplates his approach to the girl. Angered as he was, he had no intentions to lay a hand upon the girl.

He briefly glances to Arrax. The boy has not spoken again. He was of another concern for Ujurak; albeit a quieter one. Arrax too had experienced a great upheaval of his home life. The stone prince understood that the boy needn't like him to live here so long as he followed their rules. But it would be nice wouldn't it?

Ujurak was still a boy too in many ways. He was a boy with few he could call a friend. He was also a rapidly made man in others. He was a man with multiple families to care for.

It is the young man, the eldest brother, the oldest son that speaks next. Arrax, let us find a place for Eivor to set up her den. He hoped to include the Cairn boy. Are there any locations you think my suit her? If not, I have a few possible locations in mind. The boy within his own heart breathed a note of youthful challenge in his words. His expression was openly playful. His tail gave a single friendly beat as he lifted a single brow.
Messages In This Thread
wolf talon - by Eivor - September 08, 2024, 01:44 PM
RE: wolf talon - by Foxglove - September 09, 2024, 12:38 PM
RE: wolf talon - by Eivor - September 09, 2024, 12:42 PM
RE: wolf talon - by Arrax - September 09, 2024, 08:54 PM
RE: wolf talon - by Ujurak - September 10, 2024, 03:01 PM
RE: wolf talon - by Foxglove - September 10, 2024, 04:00 PM
RE: wolf talon - by Eivor - September 10, 2024, 05:17 PM
RE: wolf talon - by Arrax - September 10, 2024, 08:49 PM
RE: wolf talon - by Ujurak - September 11, 2024, 12:48 AM
RE: wolf talon - by Eivor - September 11, 2024, 12:42 PM
RE: wolf talon - by Arrax - September 12, 2024, 10:11 PM