Qeya River fear the others for eternity
Saatsine
Hunter
44 Posts
Ooc — KT
as his arms draped across her she was humbled by the weight of him. to her surprise she feels fear clench her heart as unwilling memories spring to the surface. but she was not being crushed under sun eater’s paws — the words he expelled washed away all worries and brought delight to ilse’s face for the first time since she had bid her farewells.

i thought i lost you, my sister

she remembered precious little of those early childhood days and was blind to any feelings of abandonment that anselm might have shouldered as a result of their hasty departure. she did recall that mahler had stayed behind — it had brought ilse the greatest sorrow in her short life.

it’s me. anselm.

raised as an only child but having heard stories of her older siblings, ilse had come to idolize the anselm she had built in her mind. he was her first imaginary friend. she had heard of his nose and his spirit — to realize he had been reduced to his injuries brought her now the second greatest sorrow in her short life.

anselm, it is okay now. she swept a paw over his forehead, careful to avoid his healing wounds. our parents are doing well. they took me elsewhere when i was young, mama wanted to get away from here. the details were fuzzy, and she hadn’t really understood why. now that she knew what these fucking people were like, of course wylla had wanted to go somewhere more peaceful. 

ilse’s childhood had been nothing short of idyllic. she knew that evils existed in this world but she had never been exposed to them. if she were made of slightly duller stuff, she might have been even more naive than she had already proven herself to be. i left only because i know they will be there when i come home. but i wanted to know what it was like, somewhere else. she had thought that maybe she would meet some boys, but all the men she had encountered had been violent, lame, or both.

how did you get involved in all of this?
OPEN for threads
Messages In This Thread
fear the others for eternity - by Ilse - September 09, 2024, 09:22 AM
RE: fear the others for eternity - by Anselm - September 09, 2024, 09:58 AM
RE: fear the others for eternity - by Ilse - September 09, 2024, 10:28 AM
RE: fear the others for eternity - by Anselm - September 09, 2024, 10:51 AM
RE: fear the others for eternity - by Gideon - September 09, 2024, 11:02 AM
RE: fear the others for eternity - by Ilse - September 10, 2024, 09:38 AM
RE: fear the others for eternity - by Anselm - September 11, 2024, 07:44 AM
RE: fear the others for eternity - by Ilse - September 11, 2024, 12:20 PM