Hushed Willows but i finally think i can say
Pledged
Shadow Ridge
76 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
ref tag<3
Lynx went nowhere without telling @Muskrat a strict path in the mountains, and returned quickly each time with small prey. She would be useful- she would be useful. She would not be thrown away.

Wind cracked through the dawn.

It was the first time Nutuyikruk had felt such a cold. It was pleasant! In such an odd way. Like how she could feel her bones shiver, yet her heart was light. The chill wrapped her in something new, something pure, like it had seeped through her fur to wake her soul. There was a sharpness in the air, a bite that stung her nose and whispered against her ears, and yet it didn't hurt. It felt erasing.

She stood beneath the willow trees, their weeping branches swaying in the wind as if they danced with the sky. The mountain loomed not far, its peak kissed by the first pale light when the night broke away. The world was so still, and for a moment, she felt she was moving. Reminded for a moment that life was here, waiting for her to notice again. It crept into her chest, a fragile joy, fragile wonder. She spun in circles to catch the breeze!

"I am searching." Was she talking to her aapa? Her aaka? She did not know who, but she promised the sky she would bring home a meal again. Spinning!
Messages In This Thread
but i finally think i can say - by Ezra - September 11, 2024, 04:33 AM
RE: but i finally think i can say - by Nutuyikruk - September 11, 2024, 11:54 PM
RE: but i finally think i can say - by Ezra - September 14, 2024, 04:37 AM
RE: but i finally think i can say - by Nutuyikruk - September 14, 2024, 04:17 PM
RE: but i finally think i can say - by Ezra - September 14, 2024, 05:15 PM
RE: but i finally think i can say - by Nutuyikruk - September 14, 2024, 06:25 PM
RE: but i finally think i can say - by Ezra - September 15, 2024, 06:51 AM
RE: but i finally think i can say - by Nutuyikruk - September 15, 2024, 10:25 AM
RE: but i finally think i can say - by Ezra - September 15, 2024, 04:02 PM
RE: but i finally think i can say - by Nutuyikruk - September 15, 2024, 06:24 PM