Nova Peak operation ground and pound
Redtail Rise
Blod
94 Posts
Ooc — Kat
He bent down to take a drink, one ear tilted toward Waawaashkeshi so he could hear her voice over the sound of his tongue lapping water into his mouth. When he slaked his thirst, he raised his head and licked at the droplets clinging to his jowls. His eyes flicked to her face, then turned to peer thoughtfully through the trees.

They value fighters and hunters, Cambria said. They’re a lot more… primal than other packs I’ve come across. That was part of why it suited him: he had spent all his life honing his skills to survive. At their core, they’re a family. I’m relatively new, so that’s really all I know so far, and all he was willing to share with a new acquaintance.

He motioned with a pale foreleg. They had been walking due westward, though now he began moving south. The trees thinned as they approached the small strip of no man’s land in between the grotto and the rise.

This is where we part ways, Cambria said, long before they actually reached the edges of the pack’s claim. I wouldn’t go west. The terrain is very rugged and I think I’ve heard there’s a pack on the far side. I would go around the rise and continue south. You’ll hit a plain.

Where Waawaashkeshi headed from there was entirely up to her. Hopefully she would find her friend in Moonglow, though Cambria didn’t have the faintest clue where that pack might reside. And though he was a little curious to hear more about her destination, he opted against making further conversation.

I hope you find Moonglow… Waawaashkeshi, he finally enunciated, the tip of his tail wiggling when it came out relatively right.
Messages In This Thread
operation ground and pound - by Cambria - September 20, 2024, 12:48 PM
RE: operation ground and pound - by Waawaashkeshi - September 20, 2024, 01:47 PM
RE: operation ground and pound - by Cambria - September 20, 2024, 02:19 PM
RE: operation ground and pound - by Waawaashkeshi - September 20, 2024, 03:00 PM
RE: operation ground and pound - by Cambria - September 21, 2024, 10:38 AM
RE: operation ground and pound - by Waawaashkeshi - September 21, 2024, 11:07 AM
RE: operation ground and pound - by Cambria - September 21, 2024, 11:22 AM
RE: operation ground and pound - by Waawaashkeshi - September 21, 2024, 11:35 AM
RE: operation ground and pound - by Cambria - September 21, 2024, 12:08 PM
RE: operation ground and pound - by Waawaashkeshi - September 21, 2024, 12:19 PM
RE: operation ground and pound - by Cambria - September 21, 2024, 12:40 PM
RE: operation ground and pound - by Waawaashkeshi - September 21, 2024, 12:52 PM
RE: operation ground and pound - by Cambria - September 22, 2024, 09:06 AM
RE: operation ground and pound - by Waawaashkeshi - September 22, 2024, 09:46 AM
RE: operation ground and pound - by Cambria - September 22, 2024, 10:10 AM
RE: operation ground and pound - by Waawaashkeshi - September 22, 2024, 10:23 AM