Emberwood kigon
Loner
listening
1,358 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Birdcatcher
skaigona had not know ezra's mistrust for amadeo, and now she was seized with guilt to know she had overlooked this thing. of course; she had been consumed, and if she was honest, she would have offered herself back after flight. her son was consumed by terror; her arms opened helplessly to him.
all the chaos in her mind had been soothed by amadeo, muted by it. and now, faced with her son's righteous refusal, she was shamed.
in silence she watched her boy, saw how he had grown tall and honed by their journeys. he had wanted for nothing until they had left rivenwood; now they subsisted on birds and eggs as cold weather set in.
her lip, worried;
"i think druid is dead, ezra," skaigona heard herself saying, distantly, strangely distant. 
"they disappeared the same day, i — i just have to see, ezra." but had not dinah stood hard for this? had not she not refused to go back to the island?
and once more, the mother did not know how to make her own choice. "if we — if we didn't go back, we should at least search there, right? or — head deeper into the taiga."
Messages In This Thread
kigon - by Skaigona - September 19, 2024, 10:17 AM
RE: kigon - by Ezra - September 19, 2024, 06:51 PM
RE: kigon - by Skaigona - September 23, 2024, 05:28 PM
RE: kigon - by Ezra - September 24, 2024, 04:45 AM
RE: kigon - by Skaigona - September 24, 2024, 11:10 AM
RE: kigon - by Ezra - September 25, 2024, 04:47 AM