Firefly Glen [PHE] i’ll give you bonafide loving
Sapphique
Pearl
THEY'LL NEVER TAKE MY POWER
574 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
an unknowable glance was shared from blind girl to guardian. sobeille measured their faces, marveling how the one named mae could have such direct eyes for one robbed of her vision.

sobeille had never met a blind wolf before.

she procured the pelt, pushing it first towards the girl without sight so she could feel its soft edges and know it had once been living. to cygnet, sobeille said nothing -- but she observed the way cygnet remained poised, as if danger lurked around the corner.

it did. dis be a seal pelt -- feel it. she set back upon her haunches and allowed the girls to take up the space between them. she did not know if they had seals in swiftcurrent. my pack butchered it on de cliffs an' val took its skin for our dens. he brought it 'ere as a gift. you can 'ave it. no mention on if she had val's permission -- and if she didn't, did his disapproval truly matter? he was male. 'ow did you lose your sight, mae?
Messages In This Thread
[PHE] i’ll give you bonafide loving - by Sobeille - October 01, 2024, 01:31 PM
RE: [PHE] i’ll give you bonafide loving - by Mae - October 01, 2024, 02:34 PM
RE: [PHE] i’ll give you bonafide loving - by Cygnet - October 01, 2024, 02:42 PM
RE: [PHE] i’ll give you bonafide loving - by Sobeille - October 01, 2024, 03:38 PM
RE: [PHE] i’ll give you bonafide loving - by Mae - October 01, 2024, 03:44 PM
RE: [PHE] i’ll give you bonafide loving - by Cygnet - October 01, 2024, 05:14 PM
RE: [PHE] i’ll give you bonafide loving - by Sobeille - October 01, 2024, 07:43 PM
RE: [PHE] i’ll give you bonafide loving - by Mae - October 01, 2024, 08:19 PM
RE: [PHE] i’ll give you bonafide loving - by Cygnet - October 02, 2024, 12:05 PM
RE: [PHE] i’ll give you bonafide loving - by Sobeille - October 02, 2024, 12:42 PM