Moonspear tangled
Pledged
Moongrove
but there's a part of me that recognizes you
454 Posts
Ooc — siv
All Welcome 
all welcome but she is thinking of @Sialuk ! :)

she felt some sense of shame that she knew so little of moonspear and the sister who led it.

it was not right to not amend this. so she had set out at night to miss the heat of the day, telling @Panuk that she had gone to see another moon village. that he was in charge if anyone came to the forest. she had faith in the young man and the security of their grove while she fixed these things.

yet at first light she heard a howling that excited her. she was not one of them but she could not deny the way it energized her! she imagined it helped too that the air was so cool and thin here, as if untouched by the heat of summer.

it had a chance to be improper perhaps, but as she stood on the border she let out her own voice now. then waited as her tail waved behind her.

"inuktitut" || "common"
Moonspear
High Sage*
who stole my toe?!
1,243 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
*big eyes*

Sialuk was certain she had spoken Callyope before, though it had only ever been in passing. The two were sisters, but not in the same way others had been. It was more difficult to remain close to those who did not live in the same village as herself. Still, family was a strong connection amongst the sunshine people, and so the high sage answered the call with one of recognition and welcoming, making her way down a familiar trail to greet the younger sister with a smile and a friendly face.

What brings you here, sister? Sialuk asked, her head canted to one side.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Pledged
Moongrove
but there's a part of me that recognizes you
454 Posts
Ooc — siv
her sister seemed like winter given life.

her eyes a radiant amber befitting sunshine. she wondered how much they had seen. she wondered if anything learned would be passed along to her.

you! she beamed with a bright smile. i wished to see you, and your village, if you'd allow it. i think i have much to learn of my moonspear sister.

"inuktitut" || "common"