Bearclaw Valley I’ll confront and fight for the souls in this street, whoa
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Apologies for my delayed response. Last post from me~

The boy was as determined as ever to climb up the older male. If he could just reach those ears, then it'd be all over. Sadly, he didn't get to them, as he was suddenly grabbed by the scruff and pulled away from his destination. Letting out a growl of protest, he squirmed his body around until he was placed on the ground, clearly unhappy with the Roman's actions. In all his time alive, the adults had been getting in his way and preventing him from doing things he deemed worthy of interest. He'd grown accustomed to his mother being the one to usually prevent such things, and had grown to tolerate her actions when it suited him. The wolf blocking his path now, however, was one he would not permit to get away with such an act. He was weird, smelled funny, and he showed more interest in Xan's mother than the child would allow. Mommy-thieves and fun-destroyers weren't allowed to act like they were higher in the hierarchy than himself, he wouldn't let them. Too bad for the little Inuit, however, as he was still far too small to do much about anything.

Such a realization was bestowed upon him when the larger wolf let out a growl unlike any he'd heard before. Sure, his parents and siblings would growl here and there, but it was never anything like the one that left the silver lupine's throat. Had he been a bit bigger, perhaps the child would have stood against it, defied the point the elder was trying to get across. Given his current age, though, he could not. All the boy could do was step back with wide eyes and a tail tucked between his legs, and then thank every spiritual being in existence that his siblings were not there to witness his posture. No sounds left him as he stood there, just staring at the man in disbelief. Then, he took a few more steps back, before turning and heading off to hide away in the den somewhere. The more distance placed between him and Raziel, the more his fear turned to anger. Someday, he planned to get back at the older wolf, though only when he was older himself. For the time being, however, he simply hid himself away to cool down, watching and waiting for the beast to leave.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”