The Sunspire eternal lights
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
@Jace @Echo @Inari + @Rain @Nishu Inte (even tho i know you two are out and about i thought you'd wanna know about this from an ooc standpoint at least) -- i wanted to go ahead and get this started

Night came. The skies were clear and deeply dark thanks to a sliver of a moon. A chill began to settle now that the lingering humidity of the day had gone away finally, so she moved freely through the shadows. After conversing with Charon, she had needed a brief interlude to organize her thoughts. She had taken the time she had needed then, once ready, headed to a small clearing in the mountainside. It was one that was midway in elevation and easy enough to get to from several other vantage points. This she knew well. Her understanding of the Sunspire was absolute.

Settling there, she drew a deep breath and howled. Her distinct (and underused) voice traveled well through the early night. She summoned the the few wolves that still stayed loyal to her and her mountain. With this news she planned to share, she would test that bond.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
eternal lights - by Amekaze - September 14, 2015, 06:47 PM
RE: eternal lights - by Jace - September 19, 2015, 10:07 AM
RE: eternal lights - by Echo Nyx - September 19, 2015, 10:29 AM
RE: eternal lights - by Amekaze - September 20, 2015, 12:38 AM
RE: eternal lights - by Jace - September 20, 2015, 08:19 AM
RE: eternal lights - by Echo Nyx - September 20, 2015, 12:08 PM
RE: eternal lights - by Amekaze - September 20, 2015, 08:14 PM
RE: eternal lights - by Jace - September 27, 2015, 09:14 AM
RE: eternal lights - by Amekaze - September 27, 2015, 11:59 PM