Sequoia Coast look to your soul for these things that you know
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
the siren was adequately frustrated as she prowled from the conglomeration of seaweed, her expression squinting as she peered down the grey-lighted shore. she scowled as she looked across the foggy strand. a dark mass moved, its shape pulling from the backdrop of shade until it was recognizable. a wolf -- a lasher.

caiaphas dropped to her chest in an excited playbow, bounding in a lofty yet uncoordinated manner towards the dark male. she noticed the twig and leaf curled against his plush fur, but did not have time to inquire before he spoke. "i am." the siren said with self-importance, drawing herself into a mighty pose of sovereignty. for a moment, it was believable -- yet the facade crumpled and caiaphas was back to her buoyant demeanor. "its a small band, saltwinter -- only for the winter."

it was liberating not having to be as secretive as the nereides had expected, yet caiaphas was surprised by the blurt of information. "did you settle?" her gaze fell along his flank, to the limb he had favored the last time they had met.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: look to your soul for these things that you know - by Caiaphas - December 16, 2015, 05:00 PM