Sequoia Coast look to your soul for these things that you know
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
it came as no surprise to learn vlad had intercepted lasher's last attempt to reconvene with the siren -- a sly, wispy smile seemed to thread across her gaunt features. she knew immediately who had accosted lasher - the stalwart, nefarious russian. he was a source of great amusement to the siren queen, and caiaphas would be sad when spring came and each departed the shore. imagining vlad's interrogation with the somber man caused caiaphas to echo lasher's chuckle, though hers rasped and fell short in her throat.

indeed, they had never learned each other's names - caiaphas was taken aback as it had never occurred to her that she needed the dark companion's name. in some ways, it lent to the mystique of their relationship -- and having none to tell of lasher's appearances, her ignorance of his name had never been troublesome she lifted her little chin and glanced at the druid, as if peering at him for the first time. "well then-- what is that basic factor?"
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: look to your soul for these things that you know - by Caiaphas - January 03, 2016, 05:26 PM