Ankyra Sound and we were burnt down like catholics
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
amicably the dark chestnut woman followed caiaphas -- who slowed her stride so that rayen could come somewhat abreast of her. a long slender ear cast back as the wolf queried the ease of bringing down a seal. the coywolf offered a grim smile, for the water dogs were no easy opponent for the uninitiated.

"they are easy to outrun, but not easy to bring down." she wondered if rayen had yet to see a seal up close -- they outweighed most wolves by hundreds of pounds, and often used that weight to their advantage. "the trick is to separate them from the water -- once they are in the sea, it is a lost cause. they often sunbathe in the morning and are drowsy, which makes for the best time for an ambush." she turned towards the rocky shoal, keeping care about her to remain covered. "i do not think they see well. the best method to bring them down is to ambush them and hold them down while another wolf asphyxiates them." her voice grew hushed and she looked up, as if scanning for anyone else. "it may be hard with two."
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
and we were burnt down like catholics - by Caiaphas - April 10, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: and we were burnt down like catholics - by Rayen - April 10, 2016, 08:51 PM
RE: and we were burnt down like catholics - by Caiaphas - April 16, 2016, 02:00 PM
RE: and we were burnt down like catholics - by Rayen - April 17, 2016, 02:55 PM
RE: and we were burnt down like catholics - by Caiaphas - April 18, 2016, 02:16 PM
RE: and we were burnt down like catholics - by Rosalyn - April 18, 2016, 02:34 PM
RE: and we were burnt down like catholics - by Rayen - April 18, 2016, 06:31 PM
RE: and we were burnt down like catholics - by Caiaphas - April 18, 2016, 06:42 PM
RE: and we were burnt down like catholics - by Rosalyn - April 27, 2016, 10:23 PM
RE: and we were burnt down like catholics - by Rayen - April 29, 2016, 10:52 AM