Sea Lion Shores lets get lost at sea, where they will never find us, got stars at night to guide us
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
oh my god LMAO

at caiaphas' "encouragement", it seemed deirdre unstuck herself from the sand, re-forming back into the respectable shape of something alive and not flotsam. caiaphas regarded the babe with an arched brow, her expression not unlike the sinister gaze of an evil stepmother. her ears flapped forward outrageously as deirdre spoke: was.. had.. had she hit her head? caiaphas looked at her incredulously, not bothering to hide the strained contempt that colored her muzzle. "that, child, is a sea star." she explained, without the careful instruction of an individual that belonged with children. "it's a type of sea slug." she explained with conviction: although on technicality, she was not exactly correct.

but if we based everything on technicality, the siren queen would never be right.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: lets get lost at sea, where they will never find us, got stars at night to guide us - by Caiaphas - April 26, 2016, 05:15 PM