Porcupine Ridge i'm here to pick up a fossil.
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
have a Roz, if you like! :D

Tiring of small game, Rosalyn had decided to try her luck in the slopes of the mountains.  Maybe she'd get lucky and some stupid sheep would have fallen off a cliff somewhere.  Or would wander across her path and lie down.  That'd be a decent thing to do.

It was an absurd thing to hope, but she went for it anyway, as per usual.  Wasn't like she had anywhere better to be, as she killed time and foundered before the prospect of joining a pack.  

"Priorities, Roz," she muttered to herself as she trekked upwards.  She'd look out for numero uno first and foremost, but more and more it seemed that would require again fettering herself to another egotistical head honcho.  Maybe one a little better suited than the last, she thought (unfairly, as her downfall had been entirely her own doing).

Speaking of downfalls...

She saw the goat, but failed to register much else as she lunged stupidly after it, hunger for substantial flesh making her desperate.  The change in grade between them took her by surprise, and before she could get there she tripped, slipping sideways into a rolling fall that ended with her letting out a sharp yelp and falling into space.

Fortunately the fall was a short one.  Less fortunately, she hit with a pop, and massive pain suddenly spread out from the shoulder she'd landed awkwardly on.  "Shit," she hissed, staring up at the ledge above with an almost betrayed expression.  She'd so wanted that goat.
Messages In This Thread
i'm here to pick up a fossil. - by Natasha - August 26, 2016, 10:23 AM
RE: i'm here to pick up a fossil. - by Rosalyn - August 31, 2016, 10:51 AM
RE: i'm here to pick up a fossil. - by Natasha - September 01, 2016, 12:03 PM
RE: i'm here to pick up a fossil. - by Rosalyn - September 02, 2016, 05:36 PM
RE: i'm here to pick up a fossil. - by Natasha - September 03, 2016, 09:19 PM
RE: i'm here to pick up a fossil. - by Rosalyn - September 04, 2016, 05:51 PM
RE: i'm here to pick up a fossil. - by Natasha - September 14, 2016, 12:30 AM
RE: i'm here to pick up a fossil. - by Rosalyn - September 18, 2016, 10:18 PM
RE: i'm here to pick up a fossil. - by Natasha - September 29, 2016, 11:06 AM
RE: i'm here to pick up a fossil. - by Rosalyn - October 03, 2016, 10:26 PM