Stavanger Bay i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
“My favorite fish.”

As quickly as Doe had happened onto the scene, Rannoch turned to face her with widening eyes. Though he had smelt her as soon as the two had neared the cache, he wasn’t aware that she would have appeared as she had.

He lowered himself slightly to her, his head hovering parallel to his shoulders and he looked away. He knew that he had acted wrong before, but he was sure to not let that happen again. His hopes of being rescued were almost nonexistent at this point, but he still attempted to keep the hope alive.

Turning to Doe only as she offered up the challenge, the boy brightened. “How do you get one?” He asked, hopeful. He was all too wrapped up in the challenge to notice Murgash slink away.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Rannoch’s Ghost - October 23, 2016, 08:10 AM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 14, 2016, 07:06 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 17, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 27, 2016, 12:46 AM